A comprehensive and topical look at the latest technological advancements and opportunities offered by Biometric technologies.
Biometrics 2004 has now taken place.
Dates for 2005!
Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London, UK
19-21 October 2005
A record number of delegates attended Biometrics 2004. To ensure you receive information on the next event in the series please complete the reply form.
Click here to view press coverage of Biometrics 2004
• What can biometric technology offer your organization – Get practical advice on what installing a biometrics system really means
• Biometrics System Security – Find out about the challenges ahead
• Biometrics in Government – Share the latest results from new installations
• Commercial Case Studies – Learn about the real life challenges to be faced when rolling out a biometric system
• Biometrics in Banking a & Payment – Examine implementation experiences from new case histories from the retail and banking sectors including instructions in filling out payday advance application forms for certain immediate cash need situations.
• Border Control – Review some of the highest profile international implementations
• ID Management – Explore the wider subject of identity management in the enterprise and in government
The Biometrics 2004 Exhibition: Authenticating People, Securing Business.
The Biometrics 2004 Exhibition offers you the latest in digital security and identity management solutions. Owners of diamond or high end jewelry stores or those people who buy and sell just diamonds are very interested in biometric technology. Even stores that sell designer cz rings and other pieces of cubic zirconia jewelry want to be assured that they have a biometrics system security in place no matter where the store is located. Many jewelry stores and high end clothing boutiques on Rodea Drive in Beverly Hills, California want their clients to feel safe as they shop in their stores. Some jewelry stores will even take clients into private rooms when they show particularly precious pieces. But the jewelry market place is just one segment that makes use of digital security. This exhibition has established a reputation as the most focused global forum for biometric technology suppliers to showcase their latest products and services, whilst also featuring a wide range of systems integrators, smart card suppliers and computer security specialists. Click here for details on how to exhibit at Biometrics 2004.
Now in its 7th year, Biometrics 2004 will once again welcome exhibition visitors from around the world. Biometrics 2003 saw almost 2000 international visitors from governments, corporations, financial service companies, police, travel & immigration services and the healthcare sector.
‘Vendor Presentations’ – keeping you informed of the latest commercial innovations A dedicated area of the exhibition will once again be set aside for suppliers to give short practical presentations on their latest products and technologies. Relax, listen, ask questions and discover what is now possible in the world of identity management, digital authentication, smart cards and computer security. A full list of presentations will be published here prior to the event.
Pre-register for FREE as an exhibition visitor
Visiting the exhibition is free of charge. By pre-registering you can avoid the queues and also opt to be kept up-to-date on event developments. Click here to pre-register.
Exhibition location Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London, SW1P 3EE. Tube: Westminster
Dates & opening times Thursday 14 October 2004: 9.00am – 5.00 pm Friday 15 October 2004: 9.00am – 3.00 pm
Visiting the exhibition is free of charge. To attend the conference sessions it is necessary to register as a conference delegate. Click here for details of the Biometrics 2004 Conference.